Friday, May 7, 2010

._.

Neither A Pawn nor a Toy , my lousy character I know , im sorry.
 Today weather damn hot today weather damn cold today weather windy today weather abit moody , rmb to drink more water .  & seriously , im rather lazy to blog :O Anw! Happy Belated Bday Adeline Gf ♥. & my days recently have not been " lifeless " somehow not bad hahahahahaha. Waiting for somebody to finish bathing tsk! :D tmr gotta work pray hard I can wake up on time ~ and mother day is coming real sooon eh! Present hunt for your mum like asap ah , say you luv her too(Y) ! dont tell me you dont luv your mum heh :B finally , im going to " on the phone " then sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ! tired :( my eye dont know why today not happy abit swollen ._. haishxsszszsxxsz ~
Nights , sweetdreams ~
" It's not you thats not good , it's me thats not the right one for you. "
I,
saw your msn nick - idk what I can do or say and its al my fault.
i'm willing to be your friend anytime when you're ready.