Monday, May 10, 2010

Funneh lo (Y)

Yestd - Happy Mother Day! Bought mummy a red carnation......
Today's my off day , going out later. Tired to the max man ._. Pimples poping like popcorn ( non-stop ) awww! Anw immmm hungry now ): & yea , weather damn hot ah drink more water try to stay indoor ((:
Oh , Alright ...... I think I wna be a Kindergarden Tcher , most probably.
--------------------------------------
"I'll always find out some facts about them no matter how much I feel like avoiding , somethings are meant to be and some are not meant to be. I wont cry anymore cas Im stronger than what you think for now. Im no longer that little girl who cry for things , i'll keep everything to my heart , seriously I could say - nothing matters to me anymore. It's either a let go situation or a cry-away situation or even a hold on situation . Im tired already. I dont know what happen just don't feel like talking much recently , colder than bfore. Bye ~"
Going to find things eat and out I go ........
Stay tune , i'll be back tonight *