Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hello , kinda busy recently so no blog long long :D ahahaha! Anw today & tmr off (Y) Went to hospital in the noon til around 730 cabbed home and prepare to go out again , movies with Jx & Wl then we caught the movie Rec2 (M18) ohkay only lo, not really very nice [: then homed , Jx starting school tmr boyf jiayou*   Kay then work not bad not bad , so couple-tee with girlf that day. then one particular day she took out a driving-handbook saw this quite interesting
( Animals , slow down . ) Laugh :B then she started revising for her test tmr , ended up cant wake up so dint manage to take ,
 im taking mine after my bday :D happy!
 then I randomly painted my nails real red O.O
and for now , Im looking for a song that I've been searching for quite a period of time -.- shall try my luck today see whether I heng not :) ( searching in progreessssssss .... ) & I just found out something , not bad huh dint know that al along . & Im carving for some popcorns now! :( + I stil couldnt decide which fone I wna get , HD mini HTC Legend or HTC Touch Diamond2 . Eeeek time for bed already , my dark eye ring is like o-m-f-g gg.com ! dammit......
NIGHTS !
         a little xtra for you,
痛的, 疯的, 伤的,哭的.
Recently , I've not been doing anything much xcept work. So quite no-life liddat, thinking of opening back my fb but aiya dont feel like wna create a Twitter but lazy damn me seriously, i wonder when wil I kick my lazy habit away , so im rather lazy to online thats why nvr update. Blame it on Lazy ._. Push blame! :P Kay &
I very very long nvr see dao my girlfs liao especially my beauty friends.
Anw somebodies bday coming real sooon..... [:
" ws, sry is al I could say. "
@ Stay tune for my next updates♥!