Friday, October 22, 2010

Im glad & Im sad .

 Woah my Hello Kitty Bday Cake :)
Thanks mummy ~
& the Liew cute cute ( thanks gor ) lol !

Went out to temple in the nooon
& dinner at night with my family :)
----------------------
Off to L4D2 with gor :O
I feel so sick now -.- VOMITS! 
& cool man My dad got me a cam since Secondary School &
I dint know it's a Poloroid cam I thought it's just a ' instax mini fuljifilm '
 & it will auto wash picture instantly nothing cool about it &
 fcuk man I just realise it's a good thing I think i'm kinda slow!
wait for a few days I'll update more ~ (:
*BYE !*
-------------------------------------------
" you can wish everybody happy bday either on time or not on time
but not me , you rather notice/talk to others and wish them
rather then me WHY! or you dont even rmb it's my bday!
and I wonder do you even know it's my BDAY! am I just an xtra to you?
I felt pain asking for a happy bday from you , im a bitch fcuking thick skin.
and do you know all that Im talking about is YOU! even if you felt confused
or unsure , let me double confirm you , I have nvr felt confused maybe unsure
but now I know I have nvr regretted loving you even if I will get back nthing. "