Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tears Like Razorblades - Sharp Pain

" HAPPY 18TH BDAY EDWARD / HAPPY BELATED 18TH BDAY JUNJIE ! "Stil Sick :/My sore throat is getting from worse to bad O.O Gosh when wil I be recovering , asap kay? Anw Im rather happy recently even though Im sick , so many pple come & visit me when Im working (Y). Weeleng bought me Ruffles chips Rated ★★★    Junjie bought me  a bag of gummies Rated ★★★& I've been munching on snacks basically everyday w/o fail from the First day I started work , so I guess I'll take a little more time to recover , sore throat is killing -.-v COUGH* Awwwww, as for tday OFF , so went to meet Shar after her school , went to bugis then to trim my hair then home , can't go jj's bbq ._. sorry. OPPPS!
It's gonna pour heavily soooon , thunder thunder heard it , Pearlyn scared Thunder )x anybody reading my blog now? 've you close your window , check check & rmb to cover blankets when you're sleeping , it's gonna be a cold cold night.
" i'll always leave a space for you , if you were to come back , again. " i'm , that silly :)! Anw nights nights nights nights nights ~ Luv *